Vagas de Emprego
- Will be responsible for managing important aspects of projects;
- Needs to demonstrate ability to building relationships with colleagues from multiple countries and markets;
- Needs to communicate and interact cooperatively in a team environment.
- Needs to demonstrate initiative in developing relationships with internal partners across compliance areas and knowledge of how to navigate the organization to find internal resources;
- Analytical, well-structured and organized, willing to work with data (extracting and analyzing).
- Review and/or analyze customer compliance and fraud data and identify potential deficiencies;
- Support customer meetings and make recommendations to mitigate their risks and maintain the integrity of the payment system;
- Investigates and escalates potential risk (e.g., identifying and flagging issues) to prevent and eliminate customer compliance and fraud activities that may lead to financial loss;
- Supports execution of customer compliance and fraud programs that protect and enhance Mastercard's brand; -Supports execution of the onboarding process for new licensed customers.
All About You:
- Help to monitor compliance and business landscape to identify trends and synthesizes key findings to communicate with team;
- Approaches work situations with intellectual curiosity regularly sharing ideas for process modifications/ improvements.
- Leverages knowledge of different stakeholder networks and seeks opportunities to engage stakeholders in different ways that can have positive outcomes.
- Coordinates activities across multi-function areas
Detalhe da vaga:
- excel, word, powerpoint avançados;
- Engenharia civil
- Economia / Ciências Econômicas
- Relações Internacionais
- Ciências Contábeis
- Ciências Atuariais
- Engenharia de Produção
Escrito: Avançado - Conversado: Avançado - Tradução: Avançado
- Excel; Word; PowerPoint : Avançado